A gaggle of fashion bloggers took part in the event which featured makeup artists from Chanel, Trish McEvoy, Bobbi Brown, YSL, La Mer (hand massages anyone!?) and Laura Mercier! Everyone was absolutely amazing and we were able to get some great tips about what is trending in beauty this Fall and Winter!
|Bobbi Brown rep giving us the 'low-down' on what's trending!|
- Chanel: You must try their shimmer highlighter! A little goes a loooonnnggg way!
- YSL: They have a new mascara called Shocking. It. Is. Amaze!
- Trish McEvoy: You have got to go in and try out their beauty planners. The best part, they don't bombard you with colors you won't use and its all customized in a great planner style case! Talk about bang for your buck!
- Bobbi Brown: For all your Bobbi Brown die-hard fans, the "vintage glosses" are back!! M tried on crimson, a beautifully dark plum lipstick! If you're looking to amp up your lip-look this Fall, you have got to try!
- La Mer: Get. The. Hand. Massage. From the looks (and feel) of Ashlee of Amello Style and Tamia of Style Sample, they were extremely satisfied! It's La Mer, would you expect any less?!
- Laura Mercier: Saks is featuring the national Laura Mercier makeup artist in store on October 28th! We have already booked our appointment and we can't wait to try her products! Call Saks to schedule your's too!
|The "Planner" from Trish McEvoy|
|Fabulous makeup artist from Laura Mercier!|
We sipped champagne, nibbled on a few bites and tested the entire makeup section in Saks! Not a bad Thursday evening.
We couldn't resist trying every scent of the NYC Bond perfume, we literally scented the entire parking garage upon our exit! You're welcome.
|NYC Bond rep educating us! Divine smells!|
|Tamia (Style Sample) on the bites! Ashlee (Amello Style) on the iPhone! 'Natch!|
|The lovely ladies from Folk & Feather!|
A Special Thanks to the kind people at Saks downtown for setting up an amazing night!